I am thinking of leaving because I can’t break through the clique. Any advise?

I lost my husband two years ago we had no children or family. We made our church our life and served well. During the four years of his illness not one church member offered us a ride or even a card, then he passed, no one from church calls or sends a card. Been there 25 yrs. I love my pastor but the woman are cold as ice. I am thinking of leaving because I can’t break through the clique. Any advise???

Betty Geary

I am so sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences. The way that church has gone about doing things isn’t very loving. You need support.

RD Anstee

This has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus. I am so sorry that you have been treated with such a lack of compassion. Please don’t allow it to abandon your faith. I strongly suggest you find a new home church.

Lin Calver

Start visiting other churches while you continue to worship God. No reason to stay. You are seeking fellowship and that’s wonderful.

Tami Owens

This is so sad to me, my husband and I also joined a church and shortly after he had a bad case of ketoacidosis and ended up in I.c.u for two weeks, not only did we never hear from anyone in the church, we decided not to go back. They still to this day… See more

Amanda Rosser