I ask for prayers that she will make it through for the first time and God blesses her and her husband with a child

My eldest daughter has never been able to carry a child to full-term. She’s in her early thirties and is pregnant. I ask for prayers that she will make it through for the first time and God blesses her and her husband with a child.

Michael David Mazeall Sr

My daughter can not get pregnant so they became foster parents in the hopes of adopting a baby. A year ago in April 3 boys were placed in their care and in January the boys newborn brother came to live with them. It’s been a long fight, but it seems to be all coming to an end and they’ll be able to adopt these sweet little ones by the end of the year. Maybe God is telling your daughter to explore other things. I pray she is able to carry her baby to term. If not there are other ways.

Sharon Taylor

How come Christians try to outlaw abortion, but don’t adopt children

Allan Inman

Jesus, please let your will be done in their & all of our lives! In Jesus Amen.

Shirley Wills

May the Lord bless them with a precious child Amen

Susan Murphy

Rest And talk with God

Jean Milhollin

Agreeing in prayer !! This baby will carry to term and the birth will be safe and without complication! And that this child will come to know at an early age that the Lords hand is on his/ her life

Barbara Johnson

I couldn’t get pregnant either and when I did I would lose it right away. came to find out I had Endometriosis. But once they treated me for it, I had a beautiful baby girl with no complications.

Tamela Woolford-Ricci