I believe all of our pain, suffering, evil, sickness, mental and physical illness all things evil etc are all results from the “original sin” or “the fall of man”

I need some guidance…
I believe all of our pain, suffering, evil, sickness, mental and physical illness all things evil etc are all results from the “original sin” or “the fall of man”. Basically when they ate the fruit the world and generation after generation after generation are living with the effects of sin.
Anyone look at it this way?
Do you know any Bible verses that can back me up?
Please help I don’t know where to start.
Thanks in advance

Lisa Marie Aman

I dont see where this is a problem. You have it perfectly correct. You might find this article helpful in understanding it.What Does Forgiveness of Sin have to do with Salvation? - ONE GOD LOGIC

Kenneth J. Schonmeier

I also agree. Remember the root definition of sin is “to miss the mark” or anything short of perfection… when Adam went against God he introduced a grain of sand into Gods well oiled machine of perfection. Which is why All creation suffers.

David Harley Prince

When you are baptised that original sin is taken away. What’s coursing all the evil and pain and suffering in the world is man’s greed selfishness and most importantly mans free will, most choose the wrong path instead of the right path, you multiple it by 7.7 billion people = pain and suffering. It’s sin in the current state not the original curse god gave to us thrue Adam and Eve it’s our generation and our choices that’s coursing all this pain and suffering.

Philip Labajo

Jesus spoke to his disciples, he said let’s get into the boat and go to the other side, as they sailed Jesus lay asleep in the hold a great tempest rocked the boat they were afraid they woke Jesus and said master we about to perish and you sleep Jesus said you have little Faith, in this life we will encounter pain suffering evil sickness and so many other distractions remember His words , let go to the other side , smooth sailing wasn’t promised but getting there is surety , stay Blessed

Harry Berwick