I believe it’s impossible for a selfish person to stay happy because everything centers around him

I believe it’s impossible for a selfish person to stay happy because everything centers around him. We’re not made to live that way. We’re not big enough or powerful enough for everything to center around us. As a Christian, you’ve been rescued from selfishness. You don’t have to center your life around yourself. You have the power to center your life around God instead. You can keep your mind on obeying His Word and living a life of love. He will take care of everything else. Amen? - Matthew 6:33

Ric Rodriquez

Agree with that. Amen

Ron Hilley

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these. things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Tania Manzer

Amen! “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”‭‭Galatians‬ ‭2:20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Ting Chung

We’re all selfish, it just depends on what. I know Christians that don’t have the time to talk and counsel if needed, as my mom use to say, " us 4 and no more", just do the best you can bc we’re all fallen.

Deborah Jesic

And God has to come first , he’s a jealous God no one and nothing comes before him them other self is last.

Dodie Wright

that bring us to this why is it hard for rich person to enter heaven??

Edwin Davey

Alleluia Amen…so true!!

Colette Hegg