I can see the light of God in the darkness. Amen

I can see the light of God in the darkness. Amen

2 Likes

He is the light in the darkness, He is the light unto our path by his words, He is our guide to surpass the darkness of this world. Light can give us also Life, it is the start of everything a new life to begin with. Thank you Lord God for reaching us from the darkness and continue to enlighten our path; our path going to your righteousness.

He said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life” (John 8:12, NIV).

God is our light through darkness. He is our refuge and hope at the end of every tunnel full of struggles, setbacks and pains. He gives us strength during tough times so we can endure every situation we face. May we always see God’s light shine in the middle of this darkness and may we always put our faith in Him. Always remember that there is rainbow after the storm and love after pain. When we follow God, we also walk in light which means, joy, peace, purpose and love.

Amen to this. The Lord God is our light everywhere. During our ups and downs, God is always with us. The struggles we face everyday will make us stronger. God does not want us to be burdened but He wants us to learn. Everything that He does for us is for our own growth as a human being living in His creation. We should be thankful for Him because He loves us and He cares about us. Know that God will always be with you no matter what happens.