I can’t help but feel that I need to keep trust more in God and not the medicines of men. But at times I worry I’m wrong…

I can’t help but feel that I need to keep trust more in God and not the medicines of men. But at times I worry I’m wrong…

Mike Studd

The Bible warns of witchcraft or in the original language pharmakeia. Nothing wrong with a good physician but watch out for the pushers. Pharmakeia, Witchcraft and Sorcery – Day of Noah

Van Etten Monica Jim

Thus saith the lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth man and make the flesh his arm, and who’s heart departeth from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5

Salvador Gonzalez

I pray daily for guidance when it comes to the vaccine and I’ve had nothing but a bad feeling about getting it. I’m leaving this one in Gods hands and I’m not making the decision myself to get it. The vaccine was tested with aborted fetal cells, God doesn’t stand for that.

Joshua K Myers

The medical industry is taught to " treat signs and symptoms" they do nothing to heal you. A diet with lots of organic fruits, veggies, nuts and legumes along with tumeric, vitamin D, chlorella and other organic vitamins: this keeps you healed and your organs and immune system strong.

Cindy Carlson

It’s called gaslighting:“Gaslighting is a colloquialism that is loosely defined as making someone question their reality. The term is also used informally to describe someone who persistently puts forth a false narrative which leads another person to doubt their own perceptions to the extent that they become disoriented and distressed.” ~ Wikipedia

Doug Stark

BEWARE OF WHAT DRS. ARE TRYING TO SHOVE INTO OUR BODIES AND WE MUST PRAY OVER IUR MEDS THAT NO HARM COMES

Deloris Quick

Mike Studd, the Lord has provided for us and uses others to give us help. Remember that Luke was a physician and tended to Paul while he was in prison. God bless you and may His grace shine upon you.

Allen Scott