I can’t see what’s in front of me and all the blessings I actually have got and still get what’s your thoughts God bless

By hearing and speaking that they believe in Jesus and that he has saved them from there sins as long as they repent that means your saved ,once you get over taken by the holy spirit and you cry , speak in tongues or do flips or whatever idk but you are saved ,right ,but what if you get doubt in your heart are you still saved or you back slide,well I thnk repentance comes into play ,if you feel guilty about doing something then it’s a sin right I pray daily nightly that God would open my eyes but seems I’m so blind that I can’t see what’s in front of me and all the blessings I actually have got and still get what’s your thoughts God bless

Timm Murphy

Never be afraid that any slips in your faith in the Lord. Remember, we are humans, and Jesus knows exactly why this happens to us. Satan always tries to get in our way. Think of a compass, who will always clear your way, Jesus is our compass in life… See more

Sandra Toto Buckley

Many people love to boastfully spout, “repent” without truly knowing what it actually means biblically speaking….BI… See more

Bee Bernette

We all sin that’s why paul said we work on it daily

Scoop Mendenhall