I do everything with heart

Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

When I was a little girl at age about 7, 8, my Mom and Dad instructed me study in the class with applying my heart in the material that the teachers taught. And I obeyed and learning everything with the heart. I found it made me easily to master the skills, and the knowledge, including the science, literature, the relationship with friends…, and I could understand the writer, or the author of the books very deeply.

I found it is true, that I should do everything with putting my heart in it, and think about it with wisdom.

After meeting Jesus, knowing God of love in this world, who manages this universe with his love, I know God is a God who puts his heart in everything what he loves, especially the center of his universal loving is people. And I am the one of these, and the special one in his love.

I hope I could be the one who can love share the joyful heart with other fellows who is joyful, the sorrowful heart who is mourning.

Matthew 11:16-17 “To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others: “‘We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’

1 Like

@Ma_Josephine Wow. Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us. This is true. When we do everything with joyful heart, we are like planting seeds of love and it blooms beautifully in its time. However, we should guard it from the negativities of this world so that it will not corrupt the state of our hearts and we’ll be able to continue to spread God’s love to his people.

Throughout life every Christian will face difficult trials and tribulations that will cause them to question their face, who they are and whether or not they’re making the right choices. Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing what the future will bring each person must live their life to the fullest and with an open mind. Even though we don’t have a how-to manual on life, Christians have the Bible which provides comfort and substance for the day-to-day. Having a Christian heart is crucial when walking with the Lord. Having a loving heart that’s lined with understanding and the will to withstand anything will help you become a strong individual and a follower of Jesus Christ.