I don’t practice freeze dried religion

I don’t practice freeze dried religion, someone’s version or interpretation of Christianity frozen in time and put in a can like a new version of the Bible and told this is the real truth and if you disagree with me then you are not a Christian. Churches have their own special blend like coffee. What ever happened to being led by the Spirit? All my life I have been told not to listen to the spirit listen to them at every church I have been to and you must accept our doctrine as the only truth to be a member in good standing or you will be shunned or even rejected. That is not something I choose to be a part of, church wars or church politic are not something I want to be a part of and do not allow it on my Facebook page. John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. Who was the Genius that removed that from the Bible or totally ignored it and replaced it with their personal philosophy? They changed it to only if we agree. That is why I never listen to people like that have been causing divisions among Christians for centuries now and have them at each other’s throats. If that is how you feel take your religion somewhere else, I’m not interested. I do not argue or debate so don’t even try to go there with me, I refuse to take part in your hate.
That being said; Do you know God loves you personally not just the good parts but the whole package, shortcomings and all. He didn’t say I will save you if, He said I will save you when you accept what His Son did on the cross for you that you were unable to do for yourselves, because only He was perfect in every way and God accepted His sacrifice for your sakes as final and for all time, when a King does that it means forever. You are accepted in the family as sons and daughters and are heirs to all that God has because of what He did for you! You are free to love and be loved by Him.
You are greater than I my Lord. I have nothing to offer but if you can do something with nothing “here I am Lord”! Make me a new creation for Your Glory. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and send me into the world to be a witness for you! You are a child of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, stand up and be counted. Praise His Mighty name!

John Halsell

I agree with listening to the Spirit but I believe we also need the written Word of God.

John Pirie

Very well stated…

Colette Hegg

Did you realize your words accuses those of what you are also guilty of, basically indifference.

David Brummer

However, as a Christian, you can’t worship or serve God in isolation. The Bible says we should “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; …” (KJV) Hebrew 10 vs 25. I believe the Lord will lead you to a Bible believing church. You have to humble yourself when you find one. Your service is to God and not to men.

Olaiwola Babatunde

Well stated…I have never and will never partake of “man-made” organized religion…we can fellowship in many different ways…

Debbie Zimmerman

Many interpret Gods word many different ways. How do we know who’s interpretation is correct? How do I know you actually follow the Holy Spirits? Because you say so? I get frustrated by you’re wrongs and I’m rights. I read the scripture. If I don’t understand I read again. I research with whatever tools I have available. I pray to help me understand. I do not argue with someone else’s understanding if it is taken directly from scripture. I also agree to disagree. Why argue? Just voice your interpretation and move on. I will read this and maybe I’ll say”I never thought of it this way”. The persistent back and forth with no swaying makes me tired.

Pamela Simmons

I have the holy spirit who tells me what is wrong and what is right

Edith Moore