I don’t want to believe in him because I’m scared of hell I wanna be in because I love him and what he had done for me

Hey yall, I’m honestly struggling in my faith BIG TIME. I know Jesus is real. But the devil is making me question and like I’m really struggling people saying it’s not real and I’m in by fear and I hate it. Because I don’t want to believe in him because I’m scared of hell I wanna be in because I love him and what he had done for me.

Noah Brazelton

Praise God in the storm!! Give God the glory for all he’s done for you. The more u praise, the devil will run. Resist him & he will flee means don’t give into him.

Shirley Tarrant

Rejoice because when the devil sees something good in a person, he tries to destroy it. Continue on your faith, have time to meditate and feel the presence of the Lord, you already have the answer to your question, the Grace of the Lord is enough for t… See more

Tom Engelbert Udsing Daguioan

Pray and pour out your heart to God, keep reading the Bible every day.Persevering through these times is how we grow in relationship with God.Be determined instead of discouraged.… See more

Will Elliott