I don't like to work with a sister in our church. Should I change my ministry?

I feel she doesn’t like me, because I feel when I talk with her, she doesn’t care or show respect to me.

I think the problem is the relationship need to restore. Not change the ministry. For me, I think when I choose a ministry, I will pray and consider a lot, it’s very serious. The vision and the mean in this ministry is the most important thing if you really know it, you will believe that this is the calling of God.

2 Likes

She is your angel, through her you can know God’s unconditional love to you and learn to love others with the perfect love from God. Pray for you!

Matthew 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You should win this issue. Since if you don’t win now. even if you change to another ministry, you will probably not win similar issue.

Why do you always tell something broad, I just want something in detail.

If you don’t like it, you should. The one of the most important thing when we serve God is enjoying it in Christ.

If you avoid the problem, next time you will meet it again. The relationship problem between you and the sister need to be fixed.
Try to love her with the love of Jesus. Think about how Jesus loves us when we want to hurt him and kill him?

I think the best way is to talk with her, speak out your feelings and the way you want her to treat you.
Maybe she doesn’t mean to hurt you. Just misunderstand.
if you can’t bear her any longer, you can live, when you grow up, you and she can be good friends.
I think it is better to overcome , if you are sure it is God’s will for you to stay into this ministry.