I dreamed that I had died and gone to heaven, I stood just outside the eastern gate; The Man from within said, “Have you been born again, And is your name written in the Book of Life?”

I dreamed that I had died and gone to heaven, I stood just outside the eastern gate; The Man from within said, “Have you been born again, And is your name written in the Book of Life?”
CHORUS: Please search the book again; I thought my name was there! I went to church on Sunday, tho’ I never knelt in prayer; Please search the book again; it’s too late now, I know, Please search the book again before you make me go!
I told Him all the deeds that I had done, I told Him all the trophies I had won; But the Man said to me, “Have you been set free, And is your name written in the Book of Life?”
CHORUS
And then He turned and left me standing there, I knew it was too late now for prayer. Oh, my sinner friend, if you want to make it in, Your name must be in the Book of Life.
CHORUS
I thought about this song this morning. We will be surprised who we will see in heaven and who will not be there.
Make sure today that your name is in the Lambs book of life and all your hope is in Jesus.

Steven Richardson

Saturday’s is God’s Sabbath. Sunday worshipping is pagan worshipping

Renier Koen

Worshiping is worshiping. Is Sunday a non worshiping day? Jesus is the Sabbath.

Paul Gene Arnold

I believe a lot of people won’t believe it. and think good work s Feeding the poor going to Church every week etc. The bible is clear You have to except Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and Repent of your sins , Tell Jesus how sorry you are. And never sin again. Jesus says be baptized in His name and the Holy Spirit.

Rosemary Lange

Is your name written there

Jean Demarino

Gmorning… Yes my name is in the BOOK OF LIFE…AMEN

Janet Kahp

I have sang this song many times in my lifetime. I am now 83 and just sang and accompanined myself on piano several months ago at my church. We should worship god every day

Ruth Hunt

I lost my salvation I’m warning others I will burn forever. I have tried everything fasting praying repenting begging for mercy for months. My heart is a stone again and I cannot feel God or anything anymore.

Dillon Das