I GOT INTO MY DREAM UNIVERSITY! πŸ’—

I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO HELPED ME IN PRAYING AS I GO THROUGH MY INTERVIEW FOR MY COLLEGE APPLICATION. UPDATE GUYS, I GOT ACCEPTED!! :heartpulse::heartpulse: WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH HOW THANKFUL I AM TO THE LORD GOD AND TO YOU GUYS!

7 Likes

Hello, dear @kianna
You don’t know how happy I am!!! Congratulations.
I’m sure you will be a model professional, enjoy every second of your time in college and always acknowledge two things: God is in your side, and you deserve 100% to have gained your place there!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Congratulations, dear @kianna!! When we pray, GOD HEARS more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine in His own time and His own ways. May God always be in your favor and guide you as you enter a new journey. You truly deserve it and we are proud of you! Keep doing your best and never ever give up on your dreams. Study hard and wishing you all the best in life. Good luck!

1 Like

Wow, @kianna! Congratulations to you! We are all so proud of you and we hope your journey in your dream university will be a wonderful and life-changing experience. God will always guide you with everything. Stay strong and stay positive no matter what exam, lecture, or activity you do. Congrats again!

1 Like

Thank youuu so so much, @Luis_Ruiz! You guys really pushed me and helped me in this journey in my life and you all are a big part as to why I got in! Very grateful to have you guys! Will surely do my best in college! I won’t let this opportunity to go to waste.

Thank youuu so much, @Jean! Yes, indeed God listens to our prayers. It feels even more amazing having you guys to help me in praying. Very very thankful!

Thank youuu so much, @hbbm14! Will really study hard and give it my all. God let me in this university, I won’t let Him down and I won’t let you guys down. Thank you so muchh!!

Wow! Great! @kianna Congratulations!! May God be with you and guide you in all your path of new starts! So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.1 Corinthians 10:31 This bible verse just came to me, and yes! whatever we do, do it all for the glory of God! Amen!

1 Like

Congratulations @kianna. To God be the Glory. I wish you all the best for your studies. God bless kianna. Study hard and let God guide you to your dreams. I am happy for you Kianna.

1 Like

Thank you so so much, @FaithinGod and @Bhert!! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Wow. Praise God! I am so happy for you @kianna nothing beats an answered prayer. If you dont mind, may we know your dream university then?
I will continue to pray for you, being in college is not that easy, youll have to take a lot of courage and patience, as everyone says β€˜β€™ matira matibay" but we as christians we can say ''in Christ Alone or only by God’s grace. When i was in college i am just like you, God really granted my wish i also got into FEATI University which is my dream university. =)

hallelujah! thanks God! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: