I have always loved Jesus and Jehovah God

This is on my heart. I have always loved Jesus and Jehovah God. I wanted to be with them for eternity. I truly only wanted to be with them, because of the hatred I knew too well in this world.
If I found a church, it wold be beautiful for a while, then it would be like the devil and his demons were sitting in church with us- whispering loudly cruel things about a homeless person that entered the church truly seeking love and forgiveness from Jehovah and Jesus, or other church members they were jealous of, or talking loudly while the preacher was preaching his sermon. These things would happen, over and over again until I said to myself why am I getting up to go to church to receive the Word and seek the fellowship of members of the church, while demons all around are making such I ruckus, all I’m getting is anger and disappointment. I said to myself I’ll study the Bible and pray from home, where we love one another.
I watch preachers online and fellowship with others seeking to learn about Jesus Christ and Jehovah God. I realized that many who come to church aren’t Christians. They are sent by the devil to make people genuinely seeking Jesus, become so disgusted and disappointed by the evil inside the church and of church people, that they walk away from Jesus and Jehovah forever.
The wickedness that was happening in church and online, was from people, not trying to help God, but from people trying to help satan chase lost lambs seeking Jesus out of the church and online Christian communities, before they find out about the Gospel of Jesus and get saved by hearing it.
The Gospel is that Jesus died on the cross, shed all His blood to cover our sins- a blood atonement, He arose from the dead on the third day, and ascended into to Heaven. Jesus wanted us to get this message, so we can be part of His Church and be taken home to Heaven in the Rapture. That we would know He’s coming soon by what is happening in this world that was prophecied in the Bible.
So, don’t let anyone take your salvation, and hold on to Jesus and Jehovah with everything good within you. And pray for everyone- even the people trying to get in God’s way, that they turn from their wickedness to the True and Living God, before it’s too late. Because they need help too.
I love you all, I will be praying for you.
Written by my mother
1 John 1:7 KJV But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 Corinthians 15:1-3 KJV Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

Minajarie C. Russell

I pray that you will meet the church. The people who worship and love Jesus. I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus Amen. There is hope.

Linda Preston Edwards

Its called church, but doesn’t mean it’s God’s house. My family with Jesus our savior King, Jehovah God our Heavenly Father, and the Holy Spirit is Our church. Every Christian is part of the body of Christ God bless you if you found a church that is… See more

Minajarie C. Russell

Im sure theres not only one church in your place.Go to other church a Christ centered Chuch. Pray and the Holy Spirit will lead you, just have the right heart.

Wilna L Domepnas