I have been having anxiety attacks, please pray for me

Good day, everyone!

I would just want to ask a few seconds of your time to pray for my mental health. I have been inactive for the past few days due to anxiety attacks, which I found out I inherited from my mother. And I have been losing a whole ton of weight due to loss of appetite. Please pray for us. Thank you all so so much!

Hi @kianna. Almighty Father I’ll pray for her, to rebuke all anxiety, grief and despair. Lord show her the paths of you that whenever things go wrong, you are with her. My dear @kianna, keep your faith in the Lord and seek him with all your heart. In Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

@kianna Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Our gracious and loving Almighty Father in heaven, we come to your throne this evening praying for @kianna as she battles with anxiety. Bless her father for we know that You are more than whatever it is that we fear here on earth. Lord we thank you because through this platform even though we are not able to meet face to face but you made a way for us to strengthen each other. Remind us oh Lord that you will never leave us nor forsake us. Lord please visit @kianna and comfort her and tell her how much You love and how much You care for her. All these I ask and pray in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ… Amen!!!

1 Like

hey there sweetie @kianna I am also struggling with mental heath. And it’s okay. It’s okay to admit whatever is weighing you down and bothering you. I hope no matter what you’re feeling right now, no matter how hard and how heavy it is, believe that one day everything will make sense. Maybe not today but God will find its way to make it clear for you. He has reasons why we need to go through all of these. I hope after this, may you always find reasons to begin again, come back to life and be more alive and stronger. I cant promise that you will not feel this again, but I promise you that everything that is happening to you right now, it’a all part of the process for you to become the person you are meant to be. You are enough. You are loved and you are blessed. YOU ARE A FIGHTER. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT.

1 Like

@kianna, hello sister, no one could really understand the real situation you are into. but whatever it is that is bothering you-thus making you anxious will really lessen your energy and life out of you. anxiety will interrupt your sleep and your appetite thus causing your weight loss.
kianna always remember to have a full control of your mind you must be optimistic in everything that is happening to you there is always beauty and a silver lining in everything. And most imprtant enjoy your life with GOD.
“have i not commanded you? be strong and courageous do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”- Joshua 1:9

1 Like

Whenever I have panic and anxiety attacks I do pray this one… Hope you’ll gonna pray it too @kianna:

"Lord, You know my heart and my innermost thoughts. You see the struggle within me, the battle between mind and heart. I beg of you, O Lord, release me from this anxiety. Let me bask in Your Holiness and remain calm, knowing that You are Lord and Savior. You died for my sins and You will not leave me alone in this dark place. I thank You for Your everlasting love, Amen. "

1 Like

Oh, @kianna, I just wish I could give you a hug. Smile your anxieties away

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna
Don’t ever forget that God is with you at every time, I had anxiety attacks before and the only way I managed to control them was praying. Still, follow your doctors instructions, and pray to the Lord. I’ll pray with you.
Dear God, father, remember your daughter @kianna, she’s been suffering, help her to fight this, help her to have strength and resolve to end this situation and control her own mind. In your hands everything is possible, bless her and care for her, eliminate and erradicate the demons that torment her. Give her strength and appetite, to her and her mother too! I pray for it father, I know you’ll do as your will dictates and your will is always on our side. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hi @kianna How are you doing? How’s your mother too? Have you regain your appetite? I hope soon you can sleep peacefully again. Better days are coming. Soon, you will make peace with yourself. And please, let go of the things that you cant control.
You are not alone. You will be healed. This will pass. And you will overcome this anxiety just like how you’ve fought battles before. I don’t know exactly how you feel, but I know how it feels having an anxiety and panic attacks cause I am also battling mental health issues for years. It’s important to take things one day at a time. Keep fighting Kianna.

That is very kind of you @Bhert! Thank you so much for that. God bless you and always stay safe!

Hi there, @IamRichardJohn! I am so touched by your prayer, thank you so so much! I will keep that verse, Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. wherever I go, thank you!

Truly!!

God bless you and always keep safe!

1 Like

Awwee, hi @Jean! Thank you so much! I will also pray to the Lord God for your mental health, too. It is really a hassle sometimes dealing with the anxiety attacks, it can get in the way of my job. God bless you and always keep safe!

Hi there, @bosch! Yes! Sometimes, I cannot even understand my own feelings. I get really frustrated. It affects a lot of aspects in my life :frowning: Thank you so so much and God bless you always! Keep safe!

Thank you!

Ho there, @MakkaPakka! Thank you so much for that wonderful prayer! I will surely pray this whenever things go out of hand again and my anxiety attack kicks in. God is indeed greater than this anxiety attack. God bless you always and keep safe!

Hi @eestioko! That is so sweet of you. Thank you so so much! God bless you and always keep safe!!

Hi there, @Luis_Ruiz. Thank you so much for praying for me! I really appreciate it. Yes indeed, prayers are far more powerful than these anxiety attacks. God is more powerful than this suffering. God bless you and always keep safe!

Awwe. Hi @Jean, things are going well now. I have been taking vitamins to help with my appetite. Sometimes I am still having a hard time with my breathing and the palpitations, but it is no longer as worse as it was before. Me and my mother are both praying for our mental health, though she still get anxiety attacks most especially at night. Thank you so so much for the kind words! I really appreciate it. God bless you and I also pray for your mental health. Keep safe always!