I have come to realise that God has no favourites and our rewards in heaven have no tittles

I have come to realise that God has no favourites and our rewards in heaven have no tittles .Another thing He chooses the least of this world ,the unqualified ,the less regarded of this world.When God is looking for someone to use ,He doesn’t look amongst the wealthy…He knows they have no experience of struggle ,long suffering or they have not experienced His glory.He said in Isaiah ,I will not share my glory with another, When we are struggling and God intervenes ,we glorify Him ,we don’t glorify man …

Ivy Mokgatle

Nothing like a mothers prayers. I miss my mom praying for me. But I praise God that my precious Christian mom is home with him.

Kay Neal

I believe it all comes down to the faith we say have in God. Gods promises to us will never be broken. TRUST is the key in any relationship that puts our hearts at peace.

Frederick Howard

Sister Ivy… may I call you sister and may I call you blessed of all what words of wisdom and encouragement that we could take as an encouragement and as a joy… because the GOOD Lord has taken us and turns it around and made us for him something man… See more

Linda Rivera