I have had cold war with my Pastor for one week. How to deal with it?

I feel my pastor doesn’t love me. I don’t want to talk with him. But now I feel bad.

Open you heart and find a time to talk with him, I think you can tell him your thoughts. The communication is very important. Hope for your reply later. God bless!

Maybe you need to find some other Christian as a bridge so that you can communicate with your pastor.

If it is your pastor’s fault:
Matthew 18:15-17 “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

If it is your fault, you should repent.

Yes, most problems in relationship is because of misunderstanding. When we open our hearts to communicate with each other, misunderstanding will disappear and problems will be solved.

I think you’d ask him. You say it is your feeling. it is not the truth, Even sometimes others don’t love us, we should believe he wants to love us, this kind of faith can reconcile the relationship.

I am so sorry about that. I can understand that is really difficult. If you can talk with directly that will be much better. If can’t , just keep your heart before God and have a life just like before. I believe the relationship will become better and better.