I have heard that some people are created with no purpose and that they are literally not good at anything. Is this true that God creates people like this?

I have heard from some folks that some people are useless no matter what they do and that they will never be good enough at anything in life. I have heard that some people are created with no purpose and that they are literally not good at anything. Is this true that God creates people like this? What does the Bible and God say about this situation???

Joseph Norman

The Calvinists believe that there are those that are created for eternal life and those that are created fir destruction.I believe God’s will is that none should perish. Matthew 18:14

April DeAndre

Uh no. Every soul is precious to God. And everyone can be used by God, even the poorest, weakest etc, plenty of examples of that in the bible

Emily Frazer

Everyone has a purpose but it’s up to them to find it and work at it. Some people just don’t do it. They just live from day to day and never find out what God’s will for their life is.

Linda Petersen

Can you not see the wicked spirits attached to believing those lies? If people are born purposeless, what does that make God? Be wary of lies that get you to see God as the enemy does, of the behaviours that believing lies leads you and others into.The world’s standards are wicked… look to God’s standards, His instruction, and trust Him enough to obey–and see that His ways are so much higher, so reliable and bring so much blessing that lies to the contrary can be seen for the feeble, cowardly attempts to steal and destroy that they are.

Tyler Jennings

I have pondered this before. Here’s a thought: someone born without a purpose….let’s say, a person with great physical problems or someone with no intelligence at all, through NO fault of their own. Like a child born with severe mental handicaps. What purpose could they possibly have? Here’s my answer. God uses them to ‘teach’ their caregivers MANY things! Love, patience, understanding, wisdom, servant-hood, etc. I hope you all understand what I’m trying to say. Something totally useless to ‘society’ can be a tool for God to use to teach others.

Suzanne Farmer

How do we define ‘useless’ and ‘good enough’?

W Charles Brown

Jesus reminds us that all people are children of God. Regardless of their material worth

Russell Carter