I have no better friend than Jesus!

Reflection from David Chang

My 12 year old son wrote this when I asked him for an idea for a post. Since his personality values friends greatly in his life, I felt thankful that he has Jesus in his life. God please raise up a new generation of disciples who grow up with You as their best friend. In Jesus’ precious name, Amen.

Greater love has no one than this, that someone lays down his life for his friends. - John 15:13

1 Like

Awww. You have raised a wonderful son @FaithinGod. He’s a good example to follow. Having God as best friend in our lives is truly a blessing.
When everything seems falling apart, God remains faithful.
When everyone has left, He will never let go our hands.
When everyone has given up on us, He is the one and only God who will never leave us no matter what we’ve done.
When nothing seems to go right, He will guide us and lead us the way.
That’s God’s love. His love for us is endless.

1 Like

Hi @FaithinGod. Thank you for sharing this reflection!
I hope every child grows fearing the Lord and having a strong faith. We are all called by God to serve him and His people. We should continue being His disciple in spreading His good news. Remember that our mission in this world is to inspire people to do good and to choose the path of our Lord.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Thank you for sharing David testament! What a great parent he is, to have cultivate it that relationship with Jesus in his son from the beggining, it’s the sign of a good Christian and a good parent. The world needs more children who have a relationship with Jesus Christ, it’s not a coincidence that when sin in the aire children’s start to suffer… Jesus is the only one who can help us to be happy!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like