I have read a lot of comments on Christianity, the rapture, tribulation

I have read a lot of comments on Christianity, the rapture, tribulation
Everyone has their own opinion of it and some seems like they’re trying to shove it down our throats, as I said I’m not sure what book is saying but since Ephesians of Philippians but it does say that everyone is to work out their own salvation with God. I know I read that Jesus told us to keep the ten commandments
When it comes to water baptism everybody has their own opinion on that too because I did read it Acts 2:38 for Peter said baptize the name of Jesus you shall be saved Peter was a disciple later on became an apostle of Jesus Peter was just a man. And I believe it was in The book of Matthew Jesus told us to baptize the name of the Father the son and the holy Ghost in Jesus is the son of the living God, when John baptized Jesus and what name did John baptize Jesus in is baptized name of the Father the son and the holy Ghost and people are telling me I was wrong
and everyone believes in their own way and their satisfied with that and then leave them be don’t tell them they were wrong for doing that because we are not to judge.and I believe I heard someone say that you could get to heaven without water baptism then I remind them of the story the crucifixion of the thing that was on the cross and he asked for forgiveness in Jesus told him today you shall be with me in Paradise did Jehovah witnesses believe that they are the chosen ones. A lot of these big fancy churches has a ATM machine inside their Church really that sounds like greed to me but then that’s my own opinion. I don’t like people telling me how I should worship and worship in my own way and I do pray I don’t have to use big fancy words for God to hear me

Martha Floyd

2 Timothy 3:16-1716 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Juan Geffen

You are right! Some people, even some preacher’s(or the like) who say somebody’s understanding is wrong, will say that the same understanding of another person is right, followed by ’ GOD looks at our hearts’.

Ben De Castro

Don’t feel alone in your convictions. There are many people out there that agree with you, and also many that don’t. The most important thing is cultivating your relationship with the Lord The gift of discernment is really important today and also s… See more

Mizuki Hisaka