I hear people say they want the LORD to wait on returning so more are saved

I hear people say they want the LORD to wait on returning so more are saved. My question is this: How are you living your life that will cause to lost to come to Jesus? Are you warning them that He is coming? Because if we aren’t we are failing our LORD and the lost around us.
LORD, please help me to show Jesus in my talk, in my walk and in my actions. Help me to spread the gospel and the love of Jesus.
Jesus name, Amen.

Steven Richardson

Are we showing God´s love for the world by reflecting Jesus´love towards others in our own lives? Jesus came bringing health to people, bringing education and wisdom to people, expressing God´s love for others. Are Christians doing similar things? Jesus commanded us to abide in his love. Are we instead, demanding our earthly freedoms at the expense of others, do we help others be healed by carrying out physical healings or helping more people have access to medical care if we don´t have the gift of laying on of hands? Do we run around calling people murderers and bound for hell, or do we invite them to heaven to partake of the father´s love?

Terry Bohn

Christians let usall tell the worldOf God’s great loveJesus is the only Way!

Maya Mar

Jesus will come when he is ready so you better be ready

Catherine Palmature