I hold the keys to Death and Hades!

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

I will clothe him with your robe and tie your sash around him. I will put your authority in his hand, and he will be a father to the dwellers of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David and I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. As the Philistine started forward to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. Then David reached into his bag, took out a stone, and slung it, striking the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground. Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, the man still must pay an amount comparable to the bridal price of a virgin. You must not allow a sorceress to live. Whoever lies with an animal must surely be put to death. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I will drive him like a peg into a firm place, and he will be a throne of glory for the house of his father. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”Is there a case where one can say, “Look, this is new”? what has been will be again, and what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun for no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, even against your own brothers! Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth. The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it each one must be careful how he builds. When there were no depths I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water. Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was brought forth, before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world. When he established the heavens, I was there; when he drew a circle on the face of the deep, when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep, when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth, then I was beside him, like a master workman, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always, rejoicing in his inhabited world and delighting in the children of man and now, O sons, listen to me: blessed are those who keep my ways. Hear instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it. Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors for whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD, but he who fails to find me injures himself; all who hate me love death for we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building. All things are wearisome, more than one can describe; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear content with hearing they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown. It has already existed in the ages before us and that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. “Everything is permissible for me,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible for me,” but I will not be mastered by anything. “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food,” but God will destroy them both. The body is not intended for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. Now what will you gain on your way to Egypt to drink the waters of the Nile? What will you gain on your way to Assyria to drink the waters of the Euphrates? Your own evil will discipline you; your own apostasies will reprimand you. Consider and realize how evil and bitter it is for you to forsake the LORD your God and to have no fear of Me,” declares the Lord GOD of Hosts for long ago you broke your yoke and tore off your chains, saying, ‘I will not serve!’ Indeed, on every high hill and under every green tree you lay down as a prostitute. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and afterward as well—when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men by the grace God has given me. Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great upon the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was altogether evil all the time. And the LORD regretted that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

1 Samuel 17:48-50
Exodus 22:17-19
Matthew 16:19
Isaiah 22:21-23
1 Corinthians 6:11-13
John 11:42
Jeremiah 2:18-20
1 Corinthians 3:9-11
Ecclesiastes 1:8-10
Genesis 6:4-6
Malachi 4:6
Ephesians 6:11-13