I just don’t have a lot of patience with people who don’t read the Bible but say they’re “Christian”

Sorry, I just don’t have a lot of patience with people who don’t read the Bible but say they’re “Christian”. Some admit they don’t know scripture, but they know Jesus. A blank slate could be easy to work with, but when they think they already know everything, there’s just no point.

Monty Wheeler

Learning to be patient as a Christian is a big struggle but one we should always strive to become better at, everyone approaches Christianity in their own way and time, no one can be forced into doing it a particular way or a “right way” “Be complet… See more

Jonique Life

Reading the bible to me is a very important aspect of christian faith. Taking the lessons Jesus provided in the gospels and further building on them into the Pauline Epistles is a great foundation to build upon. However, it is more important to mold yo… See more

Dalton Miller

If you don’t read the Bible, don’t go to church and don’t pray, are you really saved? We need to communicate with God to get to know him. He’s waiting for it!

Lorelei Sargent