I just had on my heart to share my life testimony in this group for everyone who feels discouraged

Hey everyone! I just had on my heart to share my life testimony in this group for everyone who feels discouraged.
My name is Florin and 3 years ago I started to develop bad mental health issues, like depression, panic attacks, and extremely bad mood swings.
These symptoms were so bad that at first, I had to leave the small job I had, and later on, my college, being in bed at my parents’ house.
In this period I felt hopeless, unworthy and thinking God was against me for not being able to be good enough.
I was very scared that I will end up in a mental hospital, but thank you Jesus…he did not give up on me!
As I was sitting at my parents’ house, I would watch other people’s testimonies of how they received freedom in Christ, and how there is light at the end of the tunnel.
All these victory stories sparked a light of hope inside me, so I started to research the scriptures every single day.
The more I gave myself in the Word of God, and focused my mind on Jesus and what He did for me on the cross, the freer I became.
The more I saw him bearing my sins, and seeing myself as a worthy child of God washed and forgiven, the more all the symptoms fell off.
It wasn’t a victory that came overnight, but gradually as I renewed my mind this freedom came and was there to stay.
I write this to encourage everyone who deals with struggles, wether mental, financial or anything else. God has freedom, and his Grace is here to stay.
His perfect love, when it’s received, cast out all the fear. And the freedom Jesus gives, it will set you free indeed! (1 John 4:18, John 8:36)
Thank you for reading my story, God bless you!
Florin

Florin Mirel

So happy for you. I am and have been going through all the same things. I know those feelings of being forgotten and my circumstances in daily life seem to be dragging me down further. My heart goes out to all who are suffering.

Rachel Bettenson

Amen and won’t He do Thank you for your testimony It truly blessed me … See more

Nicole Princess Hutchinson

Praise the Lord, He is so faithful

Carol Lynne Lewis