I know God hates divorce… but what about when one is an alcoholic… do you stay, or is there a loop hole?

I know God hates divorce… but what about when one is an alcoholic… do you stay, or is there a loop hole?

Angelina Roberts

So many people stay in horrible marriages because God hates divorce. God also hates gossip but Christians do that every day. If your relationship is destructive or irreconcilable then do what is best/safe for you. God will not turn his back on you just… See more

Thayne Olivia

With all due respect…our Lord is the only one who should be advising you on this. Let me share a bit of my story…my husband was once an abusive and adulterous man. I was considering leaving him… one day as I was crying out to God, He answered and… See more

Lura Smith

Life is miserable with an alcoholic I am also married to one sending prayers for u to find peace

Mary Ann Wine

Listen to and stay in step with the Holy Spirit in you. Love others as you love yourself and as Jesus has shown He loves us. If roles were completely reversed here, meaning that you were the one with this problem… or problems…. What would you want hi… See more

Richard Armstrong

God also says do not be unevenly yoke that a house divided can not stand if your husband has chosen alcohol over God first then also his wife and family as someone who is speaking from personal experience that almost took my life separate give one last… See more

Marla Lasley Lasley

Sadly no loop hole. You could be the reason that your husband stops drinking. Just love him where he is and ask the Lord to help and bless him. Bless you too xx

Suzanne Box