I know I’m a sinner I belive in God I am saved and baptized but there’s one thing I am afraid to be judged by God is that normal?

I know I’m a sinner I belive in God I am saved and baptized but there’s one thing I am afraid to be judged by God is that normal?

Steve Roth

She’s already expressed her fear remember jesus said I am the way the truth and life you can only get to the father thru me. God is scary but he’s also love. Honestly this is why we are so lucky to have jesus so try not to be scared he does that scary … See more

Rosie Willmott

We fear the Lord and creator at the same time we rest in the peace of Jesus the Christ through faith. As Christians there is the promise and comfort of the Gospel that the Law makes us flee to. We fear God so that we persevere in this faith and again… See more

Louis Marinelli

I began my walk with a fear of judgment. But after many years and I mean a lot of years, I have come to a point that I don’t even think of the judgment. I I think about my relationship with my earthly father. To some degree I was afraid of his judgment… See more

Beth Baboryk Franklin

“Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom”. Don’t worry about it too much,if You asked God & Jesus to Forgive all your Sins & are trying your Best to live a Repented, Christian Life. Jesus said many times,“Fear not”. There has to be a Healthy Balance. God Bless!!

Daryl Monteiro

When you are saved, the Holy Spirit enters you and will convict you whenever you sin. A saved person cannot willfully sin and not be convicted by it. Your fear of judgment is proof to yourself that you are indeed saved!

Chris Denning