I know one of my biggest down fall as a Christian is my temper. I have no clue how to control it. If I did my other sins I would be able to control. So frustrating. Any verse to help me?

I know one of my biggest down fall as a Christian is my temper. I have no clue how to control it. If I did my other sins I would be able to control. So frustrating. Any verse to help me?

Richard A Cole

I would recommend reading the book Hung by the Tongue. It’s a very small book but so powerful! Also when you pray, seek forgiveness for your temper and ask to be delivered from it. Prayers and blessings to you!

Olivia Henkelman

For me I sometimes have the same struggle.I try to recognise when my temper is flaring and think of God.God spares me His temper and gives me grace. Thinking of that I remember that only God can judge so I ask God to help me have grace for whatever i… See more

Will Elliott

Sincerity is what I have seen in this statement. The Bible says when we walk in the Spirit we shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. One mistake many of us do as Christians is to struggle to live holy. God never intended that we live that way. Just w… See more

Ayodele Bamidele Gold