I know that the king of Egypt will not allow you to go unless a mighty hand compels him. Show Me the coin used for the tax.” And they brought Him a denarius. Exodus 3:19; Matthew 22:19

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

So, John’s disciples came to him and said, “Look, Rabbi, the One who was with you beyond the Jordan, the One you testified about, He is baptizing, and everyone is going to Him.” John replied, “A man can receive only what is given him from heaven. You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Christ, but am sent ahead of Him. The flesh counts for nothing so the Word became flesh and the words I have spoken to you for they are full of the Spirit and life “Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going so how can we know the way? Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through Me. The Spirit gives life and have seen Him and made His dwelling among us from now on you do know Him. If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you and surely, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

John 14:5-7
Matthew 28:18-20
John 1:14
John 6:63
John 3:26-28