I know the plans I have for you

I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

2 Likes

@Jenny Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established. The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble. He will never abandon us even in the hour of danger.
God’s promises to us will never be revoked. Trust Him when he say that when the time is right, He will make it happen. Everything that we pray and ask for will be given to us in the right time. Sometimes, things fall apart so better things can come together. There is always a reason for everything. It will reveal itself to us in time.

I remember this bible verse when we are talking about Lords Plan on us.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Amen.

This is a very well known bible verse and one of my favourite…Let me share a prayer for all of us…

Thank You Lord for the good plans you have for me and for all your children. Enlarge our vision of you and enable us to trust your word of truth through all the circumstances of our life, knowing that your thoughts towards us are only good continually… This we ask in Jesus’ precious name and for his greater glory and joy, AMEN.

@Jenny God is a gracious God, He is a God of everything, a God of prosperity
A God that protects, God of our Hope and God of our Future.

I really love to read God’s promises to us. Clears our mind and make me strong to face
Challenges that we are facing in every day.

Personally, I believe that for us to claim the promises of God we need to obey His commandment and live accordingly to His Will.

Hello @Jenny Big AMEN to that. As we journey through this life through the easy times and the painful times - God is fashioning us into people who are like his As we journey through this life through the easy times and the painful times God is fashioning us into people who are like his Son, Jesus. That means God is in the process of changing what we desire far more than he is in the process of giving us what we desire Son, Jesus. That means God is in the process of changing what we desire far more than he is in the process of giving us what we desire

Hello @Jenny
Yes, of course, God knows the plans He has for us. And ultimately He will give us a glorious future. But as we walk out our lives on this crazy earth, let’s remember that the best growth comes through persevering through trials, not escaping them entirely. And when we learn perseverance, we find surprising joy.

Thank you for this, @Jenny! Whatever struggles we all go through, just know that that is part of the process. The process may seem very hard or unusual at times, but we have to trust the Lord. He knows what is best for us, He has plans for us. Trust the process, there is a wonderful future ahead of us all.

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 This verse is really close in my heart. It is the first verse I’ve encountered when I started to build my relationship with God. That was the time when I was lost, trying to fill myself up with vices that gave no meaning in my life. I thought that I had no purpose until I read Jeremiah 29:11, my perspective changed and I held onto it ever since.