I know time is running out and I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness

Dear God, I know time is running out and I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died for my sin and that you raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Amen to that. If we think about it, time and the devil are the enemies we have in our lives, because they never stop. They are always going on, and we sadly get tangled between them. The good thing is that God is alwayas by our side, always waiting patiently for us to accept him in our hearts. That’s why even with these enemies, God will always triumph! We just have to open our eyes.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Everlasting life! I have made this sinner’s prayer during my elementary days. On an ordinary Sunday made special by the salvation I received from my savior Jesus Christ. It was during my Sunday school and I was lead by my Sunday school teacher Ate Emer. I really thank God for that opportunity because He called me at a very early age and changed my life completely.

For those who prayed this prayer today, congratulations! It will be a decision and a commitment you will never regret. Having Jesus in control in your life is the best thing that could ever happen to you. Thank you @FaithinGod for giving them the opportunity to know Christ more.

Hi there.

God will always be guiding us through our journey in fulfilling our mission. He will never abandon us even in the hardest of times. We should always remember that no matter what we are going through, He will help is through it. Have faith and believe in the Lord. Even if you make mistakes, learn from them and go on. Because that is how you will learn from your mistakes. God is a patient God and He wants what us best for us. Keep moving forward and believe in yourself.