I LOVE JESUS. I was a 98lb crystal meth addict

I LOVE JESUS. I was a 98lb crystal meth addict. I was HAWAII’S MOST WANTED. I terrorized my community and did 10 years in a HIGH CUSTODY PRISON, BUT GOD SAVED ME and BLESSED ME with FREEDOM and SOBRIETY. I AM NOW FREE. I am SOBER and I GIVE BACK TO MY COMMUNITY that I once destroyed. I GIVE BACK by speaking to the youth about choices. I do this NOT out of obligation, but out of LOVE… I spoke to over 100 schools, thousands of kids here in Hawaii and I do this for FREE. IF 1 CHILD decides NOT to try drugs because of what I said, that is my paycheck… I also train and do marathons, triathlons etc. and every race I do is to Glorify God for saving me and to bring HOPE to people who battle with addiction. Because there is HOPE. FOLLOW MY JOURNEY ON INSTAGRAM @stayhumnlepray PLEASE SHARE

2 Likes

GOD IS GOOD! :yellow_heart:

God’s love and grace is indeed amazing! It doesn’t matter what your past is, as long as you believe in His word and obey His commands, He will forgive you.

Even in the first century, there were Christians who have lived an abominable life, yet they were washed by the blood of Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
1 Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

The Jews who were listening to Peter’s preaching have realized their faults and asked what should they do and here is Peter’s reply.

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”
Acts 2:38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Christ died not only for the righteous, and besides, if we really look down to it. No is is truly righteous.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

I hope your story will be an inspiration to everybody.