I’m a believer, wasn’t always, but this last year God really showed himself to me

I’m a believer, wasn’t always, but this last year God really showed himself to me. I really got my life together, started doing thing that made me happy and got into a relationship. But I ended up with someone who just completely changed their mind about me and in just a week I’m homeless waiting to get into job corps after thinking that maybe things were finally good… but for good. Extremely discouraged any words of wisdom would be appreciated. It’s hard to want to make it through the night. I pray and pray and I know he’s there vibin with me but I still just feel so alone.

Hannah Joel

You are where you will learn so much and grow with a compassion that is given by God…keep reading God’s word and praying…he has you and is bringing you to his understanding andSalvation…you called and he is answering you …he chose you and fore… See more

Dennis Perigny

Trust in the LORD COMPLETELY . He takes people out of our lives that aren’t good for us but he will Let someone else in to help you. Listen to him and seek advice from spiritually people. Read the Bible take time every day alone with our LORD . Plea… See more

Diane Reynolds

Not meaning to be condemning. The first thing you said, was, " you" got your life together, did things that made you happy. Proverbs 3:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

Susan Goudreau