I’m actually being mocked and laughed at in a mother’s group on fb for posting a comment saying “respect your husband”

I’m actually being mocked and laughed at in a mother’s group on fb for posting a comment saying “respect your husband”. To a women asking what she should do in a certain situation her and her husband disagree about regarding there son playing with Barbie dolls. She said it was ruining her marriage. I told her it’s not worth it and to just respect her husband. It is so sad that people (women) would laugh at that. But I don’t judge because I was the same way Before Christ. We women are programmed to believe respecting your husband is wrong. A women even commented under my comment saying “it’s not worth it leave your husband and give the boy his Barbie”. It’s so sad how the devil is lying and tearing family’s apart. And the mindset of people these days. Good has become evil and evil is now good. Help me pray for these women.

Elaine Vanderhoek Roberts

You gave her very good advice. I believe if that they understood that God wants us to respect our husband but he also wants the husband to love his wife as Christ loved the church. I remember when I was a young mom and I had to let my husband be the fi… See more

Toni Landrum

The man should submit/respect God the wife should respect the husband and the children should respect their parents for your household to be built on the rock of Jesus

Chris Roll

Stand strong respect breeds love and contentment.Also have asense of humour and loveGod,Loveyour spouse.Jesus forgives.and we forgive our spouses faults as we would hope they forgive ours.Working on our 37th year of marriage ,not all flowers and roses … See more

Elsa Van Dyk