I’m asking for prayer over me, my family, and friends. 2021 was one of the most challenging years I’ve had for a long time

I’m asking for prayer over me, my family, and friends. 2021 was one of the most challenging years I’ve had for a long time. For most of my life I was a drug addict and did a lot of stupid things. I’m over 9 1/2 years sober. This last year there were more than a few times that I was contemplating using again. They are very scary thoughts to think about where I’m at and where I’ve came from. Without getting into too much detail there were some big choices that I made that I thought were going to make life easier and they only seemed to make things worse.
I have been feeling a push to write my testimony that I had been putting off for some time. I think I knew subconsciously that it would be brutal to me to rehash all the nasty dark days of my past. I sat down one night for about four hours, writing down memories of my past. I maybe got through half of the rough draft. I ended the night crying myself to sleep and feeling even more broken than before I started. I wish I could take back so many things.
Since then I have been getting hit with every scheme of the enemy it seems. I’ve been in a complete funk. Whenever I feel like I start gaining traction something else pops up to throw me off again. I know that life isn’t supposed to be easy but I’m asking for prayer that I can know God better, that my relationship with Him can grow exponentially and there can be some type of relief or knowledge of why I’m going through this battle. I’d like prayer for a covering over my family and friends as well. Thanks

Casey Sadek

Lilian Feeney

Prayers for strength to continue the good journey

Maria Martinez Iavaroni

Father God I pray for Casey right now, I thank you father for your great love for us, you have given us so much that you have plans to prosper us and bring us peace not to destroy us, you said what you’ve done before you do again, and you’re not a resp… See more

Penny Hetrick

Prayers for the Lord to strengthen you and your family.

Jennifer Sebastian

Lord Yeshua Please Help This Child Of God To Stay Strong, Clean And Sober!! Please Cover Him And His Family. Lord Continue To Bless Him On His Journey! AMEN

Morline Bell

Don’t give up the Lord is by your side , He said in our weakness His strength is made perfect . Always remember the devil came to steal, kill and destroy us but JESUS came to give us life and life more abundantly.Call upon the Lord in times of temptat… See more

Indra David

We start Off as a piece of Coal, as the pressures of Life press on us what is it Creating . A Diamond so Trust in the Lord with all of you Might you will be Fine . We will see You Shining. God bless you.

Ricky Cantu