I’m asking for prayer over me please. These last couple of months have been rough I’m struggling with severe anxiety that’s getting the best of me. I’m starting to lose faith. I’m scared

Good morning , I’m asking for prayer over me please. These last couple of months have been rough I’m struggling with severe anxiety that’s getting the best of me. I’m starting to lose faith. I’m scared.

Samantha LaTorre

Dear Samantha, cry out to the Lord! He loves you and wants you to let go of whatever is causing anxiety and be free from that prison of anxiety! He will help you when you cry out to Him. Listen to Him, is there anything He is asking you to give up that… See more

Elizabeth Kellums

Sorry to hear that Samantha. You have to figure out what’s causing your anxiety. Also Turn to THE LAW to help your prayers get answered. … See more

Robert Chambers

Prayers, Be strong Sam, I think most of us are suffering with anxiety now days it’s hard not to be anxious. The Lord knows what we all are going through he will see us through this, to brighter days ahead. I know he will, for his mercies are new each m… See more

Travis Parson