I’m going to be a first time dad very soon. And I love kid’s but am afraid I won’t be able to give my son the things he needs monetarily

I’m going to be a first time dad very soon. And I love kid’s but am afraid I won’t be able to give my son the things he needs monetarily. Makes me feel less than and very small. I have none of my family to lean on Wich saddens me. My wife and I have always relied on God to carry us so he’s going to have to do it again. Has anyone felt less than able with there kids and made it through with God’s grace? Thanks and say a prayer for my family.

Brittney N Jeremy

If you Truly believe in Christ and your Child is a Blessing from Christ. HE WILL PROVIDE and Met yall Needs . Be Strong the Lord Blessed me with 7 children and He will not Forsake Us . He keeps to his Promises. God bless yall.

Ricky Cantu

Do not look on the negative side remain focused and stay positive you’ll be Blessed always put Him first, May the good Lord richly Bless you and your son

Harry Berwick

Greatest of all you give that precious blessing love God will take care of you I am single Mother who for the past 26yrs financially taken care of daughter. Her Dad helps more now, but before at times was getting 30 a month and that is it.

Nicole Princess Hutchinson

We started off with nothing and God provided. Children need your love and time rather than money and things. As long as their basic needs are met they will be happy and healthy. Pray. God has taken us from homeless to stable, in church, with all of our… See more

Christina Grafner