I’m not asking anyone to give me some money I’m begging for PRAYERS so please PRAY FOR my mother AGUSTA.!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE.! Today I came as a son with full of guilt! My mother is going through a 90% kidney damage & doctor needs to change it as soon as possible but we don’t have enough money to change it.! I’m not asking anyone to give me some money I’m begging for PRAYERS so please PRAY FOR my mother AGUSTA.! Please big request to everyone PRAY for my mother
please

Aneel Stephen

Father God your word tell us that you will always provide for us and we should not worry. We thank you for being our provider. We thank you that nothing is impossible for you. We praise you in the name of Jesus. We ask you to please provide a way for A… See more

Joanne Hebbel Velik

Please repent and pray until your prayers are answered. I do this when I want my prayers be answered that is why I am sharing this with you. To God be the glory.

Rowena Sirilan

Lord Jesus Christ? Agusta needs your healing blood to flow through her heart mind body soul and Spirit Hallelujah.

Lucille Quilt