I’m praying I said Lord if it’s him the show urself to him, so that he can accept you into his life

So I met this guy at work, he’s not really a Christian I don’t even know if he believes in God … he said so, but he’s just interested a lil bit in the worldly stuff etc … but him and I we got a pretty good relationship and we now have feelings for each other, he asked me a couple times to go out with him, and I know for my own relationship with God I can’t be with him… but I do like him and I can’t get him out of my head, everytime I see him I have a smile on my face. I said God if he’s him show me a bird and the next day I saw a bird I was seating in office and thru the window I saw a bird, and I was like God it cannot be him cuz he’s not really a Christian I can’t be with him, so I couldn’t beleive it so I said God if it’s not him show me a bird, it’s been 3 days I never see a bird since then, now I’m confused !!! And I’m praying I said Lord if it’s him the show urself to him, so that he can accept you into his life ….

Woodna Jacques

Re: “but I do like him and I can’t get him out of my head,”…That’s Spiritual Warfare for you;… NOT that he is an enemy of the Lord, but may be a captive of the enemy (devil) … See more

Joseph Bacon

God is not a God of confusion. Satan is. If it’s something you want you’re going to try to justify it in your own way which is something we all do. But scripture is clear to not yoke yourself with an unbeliever. Instead be his friend and keep abstinenc… See more

Ben Kang

There is so much what you said. Wait on God in trusting patience. Obey His Commands! Pray God sends His Best Man for you if it be His Will in His timing the man will find you. While you prepare please be studying the five basic love languages and a s… See more

Deb Brock