I need prayer and deliverance from demons that are taking my life

I need prayer and deliverance from demons that are taking my life.

Scott Sholar

Please know my brother, the devil doesn’t bother those that walk in agreement with him. Only those that trust in the Lord, will get bothered. Amen… So you rebuke that devil and remind him who you belong to. Then just keep praising the Lord for your … See more

Bonnie Gaus

PRAYING IN JESUS CHRIST’S HOLY NAME FOR YOUR HEART’S CRY UNTO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! HE HEARS YOUR PRAYER!

Donald-Nancy Bryant

I f you seek the Lord earnestly you will find him and he will deliver you from all demonic strongholds. I pray that you be delivered in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

Eze Uwa

Pray to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, that the demons be banished from within you. Order them to leave you! Do this every day, in the morning and the evening. God hears our prayers and acts on them. Pray for an aura of protection around you. B… See more

Donna Hatzizacharia

Prayers are offered for you that God will Deliver you through and out of the hands of Bondage and , into the light of Jesus Christ, that God will strengthen you through the storms of Life into the hands of Joy Peace Prosperity. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Karen Williams-Butler

May God hold your heart. He is stronger than demons. God overtakes Satan. You are strong with our Lord on your side. Hold on tight. Praise God and read especially Psalms. It is very helpful to me in crisis. I am praying for you right now

Gabirae Diehl

If you are been tormented by demonic spirits/demons and need help. I recommend Daily Mercy to you , because I’ve been set free by it. www.ricardowatson.com , look for Daily Mercy tab and click schedule a call

May you find your own peace.

:prayer_beads: :pray: