I need prayer so I can find God in my life

My name is Tommy Barry I’ve been fighting medical stuff for a long time I recently and the last year-and-a-half got myself back on drugs because they took my pain meds away I’m off for the drugs now and the pain meds but now I need prayer so I can find God in my life please pray for me God bless everybody and thank you I am a good Christian I just lost my way

Tommy Berry

Pls say this these words after me with your mouth and mean it with your heart," Lord Jesus, I rededicate my life to you. Create in me a clean new heart and renew a right spirit within me in Jesus name."(Psalm 51:10, Ezekiel 36:26).

Louis Chika Nwuju

We all are!!!Jesus did not promise easy life as He said: take up your cross and follow me …

Manny Ramirez

YOU MAY WANT TO TALK TO A CHRISTIAN COUNSELOR. HE CAN BETTER ASSIST YOU ON WHAT TO DO. GOD LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU. TALK TO JESUS ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS HIS ARMS ARE WIDE OPEN TO RECEIVE YOU UNTO HIS SELF. JESUS WILL NEVER FAIL YOU. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. BELIEVE ME I HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT. I LOST MY SON TO CANCER HE WAS THIRTY EIGHT YEARS OLD. HE DIED ON MOTHERS DAY. ONE YEAR LATER I LOST MY MOM TO BRAIN CANCER. MY BROTHER JUST DIED OF A STROKE. HIS NEXT TO HIS YOUNGEST SON DIED OF CANCER THIS PAST MARCH 16, MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME MEDICAL ISSUES FOR THE PAST FOUR AND HALF YEARS. HE HAS SOMETHING THAT IS KEN TO SHELL SHOCK SYNDROME. HE WAS IN THE AIR FORCE FOR TWENTY YEARS. IT HASN’T BEEN EASY. I TRY TO REMEMBER THAT GOD SAID HE WANT PUT ANYMORE ON US THAN WE CAN BARE. WE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE PATIENT AND WAIT UPON GOD. NO ONE ON THIS EARTH WILL EVER SUFFER WHAT GOD WENT THROUGH AT CALVARY. GOD HAS ANSWERED PRAYERS FOR ME. I WOULD NOT WANT TO LIVE A DAY IN MY LIFE WITHOUT MY BLESSED HEAVENLY FATHER THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. HE IS THE BEST FATHER KNOWN TO MAN. JUST DON’T GIVE UP. THE BIBLE SAYS IF YOU HAVE THE FAITH OF A GRAIN OF A MUSTARD SEED YOU CAN MOVE MOUNTAINES. GOD SAID IN HIS WORD THAT HE WANT LEAVE US OR FORSAKE US. I TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD. I PRAY ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU. TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS LOVING CARE. AMEN

Anna Sue Lorenzo

Aaaaa Tommy When you loose your way and you want to find your way back to God, He never turns His back on you. You do things right and He will guide you.

Tholsee Reddy

“If you call on me I will come in and break bread with you”. Your answer is he’s got you already. You just need to get to know him. “He’s closer then a good brother” and this is Scripture. Talk to him like he’s your brother. He lidtens,he hears and he will move on your behalf.

Vicki North

Dear LordPlease help Tommy at this time by putting your healing hands on him to that away all the pain away and help him feel you near and talk to you and pray to you. Amen

Be Chamberlain

God’s divine intervention and enablement and healing be upon you in Jesus Christ name

Nganga Philip