I need prayer warriors to pray for me. I fell Christmas day and fractured tailbone its was brick stairs with ice I’m in so much pain

I need prayer warriors to pray for me. I fell Christmas day and fractured tailbone its was brick stairs with ice I’m in so much pain. I’m crying and just moved Jan 1st and trying to unpack and can’t take it anymore please pray for me

Doris Gay-Kelley

Praying for your healing in the name of Jesus.

Esther Bigford

I have problems with my tailbone also two years ago fractured and now still having pain have you seen a pain management doctor to inject the area that’s where I’m at pain is unbearable when you sit and get up let’s be in prayer for each other god bless

Marilin Diaz

Can church members come and help you out sometime so you can take better care of yourself?-hope you well soon

Elizabeth Lopez

Praying for you Doris, Stay strong, Jesus will heal you.

Travis Parson

Father, we lift up Doris to you. We thank you for your Abba Father’s heart towards each of us. We thank you that you go before us in all things, that you hold our hand and carry us daily. Father, bring healing and restoration wherever needed to Dori… See more

Sarah Carson

Prayers. I’ve been there,done that,and I know the pain you’re in. Will continue to pray for your pain to subside and complete healing.

Rosemary Myers