I need prayers for myself. I am a widow and I'm so mad that I lost such a wonderful and faithful man

I need prayers for myself. I am a widow and I’m so mad that I lost such a wonderful and faithful man. It’s been over a year and I tried to date but the quality of a man just is nowhere near the same as my husband was. I miss him so much and I’m so mad I have to start over without him. It’s not fair.

Nina Garcia

Prayers and hugs I understand your heartache. May God heal your heart and bless you with another wonderful love.

Shannon Sharrar

I lost my husband of 21 years to suicide. Loved him with all my heart. Then the Lord blessed me with another wonderful Christian man. I have learned to hold things and people loosely but depend on the Lord to be your everything. Jesus satisfies me com… See More

Hope Thompson

Sin brought death into the world. We will all die. It’s hard but you were blessed with a wonderful caring husband. The Lord walks with you thru your grief. Get out and serve the Lord. Focus on this and not your loss and loneliness.

Nancy Jones

Prayers for your wellbeing, comforting and strengthening. All I can say is continue to trust God, He will provide the need at the right time.

Jesse G. Zendejas

So sorry for ur loss.let god heal ur heart!! Hes amazing .he will take care of ur emotional need n financial needs n ur spiritual needs.if its meant to be after all that healing just have good friends .if its meant to be you will find someone else .god bless!!!

Victor Gomez Ortiz

Amen Father God I am praying for this person to have the strength and peace and the healing she needs in Jesus Christ’s Holy name

Yvonne Theriault