I need prayers to heal my relationship

I am so sick and tired of this feeling. My husband used to tell harsh words to me like “I’m not a good wife, I am dumb, incapable of doing decisions etc.” I lose my self esteem and about to give up my relationship to him, but we have a child. I am confused and deeply wounded, unable to function very well and self pitying for myself…

1 Like

I have been in that situation before, it is very hard. I pray you find peace with your husband, I pray he treats you with what you deserve. Never lose faith in God.

I’ll pray that your husband will open up his heart so that he will change his ways. I am not in a position to give advice on this matter. However, let me quote apostle Paul on Romans 12:3 3For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but think of yourself with sober judgment, according to the measure of faith God has given you.

Always remember “think of yourself with sober judgment, according to the measure of faith God has given you” Yes, the first part of the verse warns against being proud, however, the second part do tell us not to lose our self-esteem.

1 Like

Thanks @kianna! I really do pray to achieve that peace of mind. I am battling with this kind of emotions everyday and feeling down as always. I feel stupid for sticking around, but I am praying that someday he will realize my worth :pensive::pensive::pensive:. I’m begging St.Jude to intercede with my prayers.

1 Like

Hi there @yevillanueva,thanks for the uplifting words. I do really appreciate it. It is really hard to regain self esteem especially when it is happening almost everyday, but I am earnestly praying to God that he will lift me up in my emotional burdens.

:pray:

If there’s someone who would feel stupid, it would be him, for not treating you right. Do not forget your right to be treated properly, you really do deserve it. All I can say is ask God for guidance, trust His plans and never lose hope! :yellow_heart: