I need your help

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, kindly please watch, comment, like, subscribe and hit the bell notifications on my YouTube channel that i made to testify for Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour. This is a daily video vlog, that I put out about the challenges I face everyday in today’s wicked world. I made this Channel to give Jesus the Glory in how he has worked in my life for more than 3 years ever since Covid19 and of how I struggled to find a job and it was impossible and also of since the age of 14 when I had become a back-slider.
I tried to find a job in Upwork, Freelancer, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed, Jobseeker, LinkedIn, I even upgraded myself with my last $37 USD to study and get a Tesol English Teaching certificate and I was certified on the of 21st September 2021. I tried applying to teach English online with more than 22 different online apps recommended by the school itself and I followed their guidelines but I was rejected due to my race as most institutions Classified me as a non native English Speaker, even though I come from a Native 1st Language English speaking country - Singapore.
I even tried applying to volunteer in churches so that I may get a place to stay close to God and do his work and I was rejected by more than 50 churches in America, Cambodia and Malaysia most was requesting to me to pay them a fees inorder to be part of the organisation to volunteer. Don’t worry I have all the proof I can send you.
So out of desperation because I have no one to help me, I decided that inorder to survive, I had to create my own opportunities for sustainability.
Hence, I created this youtube channel so that I can monetize from it and allocate 60% of the monetization to other persons who are going through similar situations as me and use the remaining 40% to give me my daily bread and a roof over my head. So your support means alot to me. Please Listen to my life story and experiences with Jesus Christ. Every Like and Subscription is a Blessing to Me. Amen

1 Like

Could you please share your youtebe channel link here ?