I need your prayer… i am a sinner i try many times not to do the things I shouldn’t do but i kept doing them

I need your prayer… i am a sinner i try many times not to do the things I shouldn’t do but i kept doing them. This really hurts me and i feel like God won’t forgive me anymore. I am scared and broken hearted. Please pray for me.

Kitt Lynrah

The Lord didn’t create us to be Perfect, if he did we would not need a Jesus. Forgiveness is Love which we received from Christ. So don’t beat yourself. Be at Peace in Jesus Name Amen.

Ricky Cantu

Focus urself on God… not ur problem… get to know Him more… God will never abandon you. The Devil is trying to trick ur mind to think that God will never forgive you. Dont let the devil win. Be strong…

Ellie Loue

I also am on the same situation. I am praying for you sister. GOD is just faithful. When time comes that you think you felt like GOD wont forgive you anymore then thats the time that we have to come closer to HIM. We have to surrender ourselves to the … See more

Steven Basan Faunillan Phillips

Confess,repent ,God will forgive you, it’s you that can’t forgive yourself, you must forgive yourself please . Cry out to our Heavenly Father for God loves you so much

Linda Huff McDonald

The fact that you are calling out and have a repentant heart shows that you are in the right place. God forgives us, don’t give up. Keep fighting against whatever has you slipping. HE can redeem you. Its all in HIS timing. Keep the faith! God bless you… See more

Deborah Lynn