I need your prayers

Pray for me that I will be able to overcome my depression and anxiety. I am battling for these feelings a year now. I’ve been trying as always to be positive, I read most self help books but sometimes I feel weak. I am not suicidal, but sometimes I want to hurt myself just to end the pain. Pray for me and for my healing. Thank you!

:pray::pray:

Hello, @MakkaPakka. Always remember that you are loved and your life is valuable in the sight of our good Lord. When life’s too much, He’s always there to hold our hand and lead us to the right path. May this verse be of comfort to you,

“In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.” Psalm 94:19 (NKJV)

1 Like

You are not alone. Countless great men of faith also suffered depression and anxiety. Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself suffered great anxiety before He was arrested. He became so emotionally stressed that he sweat blood. HEMATOHIDROSIS – A RARE CLINICAL PHENOMENON - PMC. He also asked his disciples to accompany him but they just slept during the time that Christ needed them most.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

I will pray for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Kei and @yevillanueva for the inspiring passages and for the prayers. Rest assured I will be fine …I can and I must! It’s just really a hard time battling alone physically…but spiritually,I know I have the Lord. I am still hopeful that I can surpass everything. Thanks girls!

1 Like

I pray that the Lord give you peace and comfort in your situation right now. I pray for healing in all your pains and hurts that are in stored in you heart. May the Lord give you a new heart and a new start so you will not dwell in your situation. I claim the victory over your situations. You are victorious in Jesus Named!!! Amen!

Hi @MakkaPakka, God bless you! I have been there before. It is not easy especially since I am a working student. My studies and my job get affected all the time. I pray that God may guide you and protect your heart, mind, and soul as you go battle daily challenges you encounter in your life. Always keep in mind that you are loved, even if you may think sometimes you aren’t. I do not know you personally, but I really do care for people’s mental being. I have been through that path before, I know it is very hard. But with God, nothing is impossible. Always feel free to share your thoughts here, we are more than willing to listen and help you! You are not alone in this journey. May God bless you!

Dear friend, I pray that you may have good health and that all may go well with you. Though we don’t have full control over anxiety, depression, and terminal disease, we can choose to read Scripture daily.Let’s pray for complete health, mind, body and soul. To seek His counsel in all things, and welcome the wisdom of the Holy Spirit. My prayers are with you!

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am happy that you exerted your time and efforts to include me with your prayers. I have this ambivalent kind of feeling today, as I read all your replies. I was so touched and loved, that even if we hadn’t known each other personally; I do felt all your sincerity. Thanks for making me feel better! Depression and anxiety brings me a lot of hard day times, but I know I can surpass everything with God. Again, thank you all!