I notice a growing # of Christians getting involved in YouTube ministry. Love to hear your thoughts on it. I am preparing to do a YouTube video on that topic

I notice a growing # of Christians getting involved in YouTube ministry. Love to hear your thoughts on it. I am preparing to do a YouTube video on that topic.

Barry Brindisi

My church live streams our Wednesday and Friday evening Bible studies and our Sunday morning service on YouTube and Facebook.

Kim Guerra LaManna

It’s only their opinion, I’m past all of that there is so many stone throwing It’s sad I’ll stay with the Holy Spirit. Can’t go wrong after all it’s the Trinity. God bless.

Ricky Cantu

I create short Bible verse videos for people around the world who are learning English as a second language. I’ve had comments from people in other countries who have enjoyed them. https://youtube.com/channel/UCEoovEmYc64fCt4BBZrRfog

Sheila Curran

Ask the lord and try not to be a people pleaser but to God alone.

Caridad B. Monroe

I don’t think most people pay any attention to it unless someone they know talks about it.

Sharon Bowen Hanson

Isaiah Salvador!!! Awesome to listen too and watch. Lots of stuff I never knew about.

Francisco Meza