I often sin against my own will. For example, I will be jealous of people

Hey, guys, I have a confusion that has been bothering me. I often sin against my own will. For example, I will be jealous of people. When others don’t listen to my advice, I will be angry in my heart. When others do things that harm my interests , I will have hatred in my heart, do you feel the same as me, or am I not close enough to the Lord?

Isabella White

We totally understand you good changes in your like don’t happen overnight keep praying. In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver. us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and. the power, and th… See more

Cris Flores-Monterrosas

It’s called being human…it is your response, your action from these feelings…that can hinder you… When these feelings come over you, ask God to help you and forgive you ( and forgive yourself) Ask to give you eyes to see things as Jesus sees them.… See more

Cindy Conklin

Talk to Jesus about it. God isn’t done with us yet but don’t give up. If the Lord knows you are sincere and ask for help dealing with satans lies Jesus will rescue you. His love is never ending and wants a relationship with you pure and honest

Bev Minett