I owe Jesus Christ my life, everything I do for him is the debt I owe for what he’s done for me

I owe Jesus Christ my life, everything I do for him is the debt I owe for what he’s done for me

I’m very blessed to be 22 today. It begins another year I get to edify God and serve him for what he’s done for me. If I were on the path I was on before Christ redeemed me I’d be on drugs, in prison or dead.

I owe Jesus Christ my life, everything I do for him is the debt I owe for what he’s done for me.

It says in Exodus 21: 5-6
“And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free
Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.”

I am that slave. I love my master and I’d willingly boar my ear through with the aul and serve him forever.

Christ has been so good to me. I cursed him, and mocked his believers, and called his ministers false prophets and prayed prayers of mockery and scorn as a disbeliever.
But he pulled me from the ashes of hell and blessed my life more than my words will ever describe.
From the time he redeemed me till now my cup still overflows with his love and blessings in my life I don’t deserve…

I don’t want anything from this life, cars, money, friends, family, a degree, a great job; as long as I have Christ I’ll have more than this world will ever have to give.
I want to spend all my years serving him; the day I stop serving him is the day I deserve death for not serving the very God that gave me the life I have.

My only purpose of existence is to show others what Christ did in my life, and to be defy the lies and shine the beacon of truth in the world until my day comes…
I’ll be content the day I die because I know my purpose is being fulfilled. I’ll drift into the abyss eager to meet my creator to serve him for eternity in the kingdom where I pray I see many more God has used me to minister to.

1 Like

Amen! thanks for sharing