I owe Jesus Christ my life, everything I do for him is the debt I owe for what he’s done for me

I’m very blessed to be 22 today. It begins another year I get to edify God and serve him for what he’s done for me. If I were on the path I was on before Christ redeemed me I’d be on drugs, in prison or dead.

I owe Jesus Christ my life, everything I do for him is the debt I owe for what he’s done for me.

It says in Exodus 21: 5-6
“And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free
Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.”

I am that slave. I love my master and I’d willingly boar my ear through with the aul and serve him forever.

Christ has been so good to me. I cursed him, and mocked his believers, and called his ministers false prophets and prayed prayers of mockery and scorn as a disbeliever.
But he pulled me from the ashes of hell and blessed my life more than my words will ever describe.
From the time he redeemed me till now my cup still overflows with his love and blessings in my life I don’t deserve…

I don’t want anything from this life, cars, money, friends, family, a degree, a great job; as long as I have Christ I’ll have more than this world will ever have to give.
I want to spend all my years serving him; the day I stop serving him is the day I deserve death for not serving the very God that gave me the life I have.

My only purpose of existence is to show others what Christ did in my life, and to be defy the lies and shine the beacon of truth in the world until my day comes…
I’ll be content the day I die because I know my purpose is being fulfilled. I’ll drift into the abyss eager to meet my creator to serve him for eternity in the kingdom where I pray I see many more God has used me to minister to.

Isaic Kirby

2 Likes

Amen! thanks for sharing

This is wonderful! I love it when people do not give their utmost focus in earthly things, but on the Lord God. As we age, we must always remember the blessings we have received from the Lord and give thanks. Everyday is a blessing, you have been blessed for so many years, every waking day is a miracle from the God.

Many people forget about the LOrd God helping them and being with them in achieving their goals and dreams. Other people ask for a successful business, wonderful house, an expensive car, but you sir are content with the Lord God alone. His love for us is priceless!

Sir Isaic Kirby, I’m so blessed to have read your story. This is a clear testimony that our God is the God of the impossible, He can turn ashes into life. How God works is really mind boggling, how He loves the unlovable is really amazing. But there is always two sides in every relationship, God who is the God full of grace and us His people whom He loves unconditionally. What’s inspiring on this story is how you responded to God’s call. A full 180 degrees turn in life happened on this story, and it takes commitment and heart to give a full and total surrender to God.

I would like also to share the bible verse below.
Great sharing i hope everybody can see how God works in their Life.

Proverbs 16:9

The mind of man plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.

Proverbs 16:1

The plans of the heart belong to man,
But the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.

Psalm 40:5

Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which You have done,
And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of them,
They would be too numerous to count.

Hello there Isaic Kirby…your testimony is a living proof that people can change even how difficult the situation you are in. There are still a lot of people like you nowadays are on the stage of “struggle”, struggling to get away from the life that is not designed by God for them. I am glad because you take the leap of faith to truly enjoy the life that God has given you…And like you, I am happy for the realization that you have. May the people who can read your testimony may be moved too…God bless you!

Hi Isaic Kirby, I am happy how God saved you. We are all have difficult experiences in life and unlike your experience that is much difficult from others. You’re blessed and a blessing to others who heard your testimony. Even you hated Jesus, still there’s inside you willing to cut a curse of rumors did by Satan.

If we only have choice to dislikes what we don’t want to have in life, I’ll also have the same things like you don’t want. In reality of life in order live we need a great job, a better degree and family. What I really don’t want is Money. I don’t want money as centered of my life instead I want happiness because life is too short.

I pray you would move the Spirit more boldly in my life. I know that any sin can grieve and diminish the voice of the Spirit, and I pray against the temptation to sin. Help you crave your presence more than you crave sin. Help you grow in the fruit of the Spirit and so walk closer with Yourself. I pray for guidance from your Spirit- let your will and promises always be a meditation of my heart. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

Hello, dear @faithpixel and to Isaic Kirby
I just simply love this kind of testimony, I particularly like on this one that he doesn’t mention some incredible thing that happened to him or some miracle, because let’s put it simply we don’t need those to be Christians. The joy we feel by being Christians should be enough, being Christian is not about surviving a tragic story for the power of God, that’s just the way some get to truly know and accept the Lord.
I love this part:

He gained truly happiness, and by accepting Jesus in his heart. Lovely words!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Indeed! I am beyond elated as to how many wonders the Lord God has done to me. I do not even know when to start! I feel like every move I make, He showers me with endless blessings! Even when I seen, God still saw the good in me and showered me with more blessings. Words are not enough to express how thankful and blessed I am.

1 Like

We all owe our lives to God. God given us lives as adam and eve we’re being punished and the result were us. And now we’re living here on earth trying to survive with God’s protection and guidance.

What a great story! Sometimes we will receive so much love and blessings from God that we wont know why we deserve. We will be given chances, trust, kindness and strength which will make us wonder what did we do for them to come our way, and how will we give back.
We will probably ask too much questions, be puzzled by too many feelings, but the best thing we can do is to accept.

Let this love from God burn us, change us and make us shine. Take it because this love we are receiving is not only for us, but also for all the people we will shine our light upon, all the dark paths we will enlighten, and all the hearts we will touch.

When we receive God’s love, no matter how small or big, accept it. Accept him. Not to keep it to ourselves but to share to others as well.

Thank you so much for sharing this. Very well said. We do not need earthly possessions, we only need God himself. Being in tune with Christ is the most beautiful thing in our life and material things will never compare. I pray for you and for everyone, dear friend. May the Lord shower us more with His love. Amen.