I prayed to God to let my son live. He did just that. He lived 18 years never sitting up, never rolled over, never said a word

I prayed to God to let my son live. He did just that. He lived 18 years never sitting up, never rolled over, never said a word. Never followed anyone with his eyes as they walked across the room. You see I questioned all eighteen years how my God could put a pure child threw such. He answered and I am sharing His truth. And this crap about a father rewarding for eternity those who crucified His only Son is plainly totally unbelievable. Especially to any father who knows the love for a son.

Billy Glenn Crutchfield

Love and prayers for you Billy!

Dandy Dawn

We all took part in Christ’s crucifixion every sinner did he was sent by the father as a sacrifice for our sin he choose the cross they didn’t take his life he laid it down for us

Daniel Dixon

Heartfelt love brother ~

Russell Dibird

True. We need to remember he laid down his life for all who sin. To God be the Glory.

Donna Lasseter

Praying for you ! I read you post and my heart really goes out to you. I asked the Lord what would I say to you. I just prepared a sermon titled Going on inspite of… I am so glad that your son brought you joy, love, compassion and all the treasures of having a child in spite of… I so glad the memories cannot be erased. I thank God for your child and for God giving him to you to love and cherish.

Mary Williams

I see pain in your heart and I pray for GOD to give you peace in knowing your son is present with the Lord. In our worst times we should give thanks and praise, blessings will follow such as his love that only he can give. We don’t have all the answers to anything and noting is promised except God’s forgiveness, peace and Salvation as we believe in his son dying on that cross. I will pray for you. brother…

Dahoon Dora

Yo said you prayed that your son lived . He did God answered your prayers . God answers our prayers sometimes we don’t understand . You had 18 years here you will have an eternity In Heaven and you son will not have the scars of this world . Sending hugs and prayers

Robin Fatter